dinsdag 31 juli 2012

Trendspotting @ Studio Calico


After Shimelle's Hitchhiker class at TwoPeas, Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4 class at Studio Calico and the Summer Stamp School (also) at Studio Calico it's time for a new class for the month of August. I decided to day, at the last minute, to participate in this new Studio Calico class and I can't wait to join in the fun!

The class is given by Lisa Truesdell and Kelly Noel and it will be all about the latest trends and how to incorporate them without losing your own style.

There will be contributions to this class from Becky Novacek, Celine Navarro, Jaime Warren, Gillian Nelson, Nicole Samuels and Linda Barber:

The sneaks so far have been so fab and I can't wait to see what they all have in store for us. The class will take four weeks starting from the 6th of August. Each week several different trends will be covered:

Week one: triangles, ombre and woodgrain
Week two: metallics, sunburst and confetti
Week three: neon, arrows and banners
Week four: typography, mist and hexagons

Although I love every trend they will cover I'm especially interested in the ombre one :-)


Who's joining me in this class?

Love, Dee

1 reacties:

Caro zei

I am really happy to read you !!
I thought about that class too, but no entering money anymore so no crafty pleasure....

ps : what is "ombre" in scrapbooking ?

Een reactie posten