maandag 5 november 2012

Project Pinterest November 2012

November already! Time is flying by so fast! Here's another episode of Project Pinterest! 




In this series I will let myself be inspired by Pinterest to scrap, cook a meal, bake a pie, do my hair, my nails, et cetera. As many of you, I could browse around Pinterest for days on end, but I rarely really use any of my repinned images. And that's a shame, because there's so much good stuff outthere!

This month I let myself be inspired by this layout by Geralyn Sy. I loved the misted circles so I wanted to have a try at this myself:-)

And this is my finished layout:


For this layout I mostly used papers from ILS, as well as several Mr. Huey's from Studio Calico and the class cut from the Cut it Out class by Studio Calico and Silhouette:-)

For more detailed pics check out My Gallery at Studio Calico

Can't wait to hear what you think about this layout!

I hope you'll follow me on this Pinterest journey:-)

You can follow me on pinterest as well and check out my boards:

5 reacties:

Mandalika zei

This is beautiful! I love everything about it.

NinaSt zei

Great layout! Love it!

brenda zei

Love the look of the misted circles!

Anoniem zei

I agree with you, I re-pin and rarely ever go back and see, or use what I've pinned. You have a great idea and I love you page!

Sandy Ang zei

love the pattern papers you used on your page.

Een reactie posten