vrijdag 28 december 2012

Project Pinterest December


A little later than usual and since time is flying by so fast December is almost over already... But let's not get ahead, because we still have some beautiful Christmas days to come :-) 

It's time for another episode of Project Pinterest! Wasn't sure if I would get round to it this month, but I did :-)




In this series I will let myself be inspired by Pinterest to scrap, cook a meal, bake a pie, do my hair, my nails, et cetera. As many of you, I could browse around Pinterest for days on end, but I rarely really use any of my repinned images. And that's a shame, because there's so much good stuff outthere!

This month I let myself be inspired by this layout by Stephanie Howell. I really loved the simplicity of her layout.

And this is my finished layout:




For this layout I mostly used papers and stickers from the Basic Grey Marrakech Collection and my Silhouette Cameo:-)

I have to admit the layout didn't turn out as I had hoped. The simple thing is probably not working for me.. It makes me feel like the page isn't finished.

For more detailed pics check out My Gallery at Studio Calico

Can't wait to hear what you think about this layout!

You can follow me on pinterest as well and check out my boards:

2 reacties:

Kelly zei

I really like it! Great job!

Caro zei

Nice LO ! I can understand that you feel like it is unfinished, I like using most of the space. Empty space scares me !

Een reactie posten