woensdag 9 januari 2013

Creative Pay it Forward 2013

Don't you just love the opportunities the worldwideweb gives us?:-) I certainly do! The past few days I saw this project going round on facebook called 'Pay it Forward'. The first few people to respond to the message would receive a gift from that person during this year. The project was picked up on Instagram last sunday and a creative version of this project appeared. I first saw it on Sabrina´s account. That's my kind of project! So I decided to make a message to copy into my IG:



And soon this message was picked up by a lot of my contacts and by their contacts as well! How great is this!

I definately can't wait to surprise my list of people and I have already tons of ideas for this!

Will you join in the fun? Can't wait to hear your stories!

Love, Dee

4 reacties:

Danielle zei

Wat een leuk idee, zo zie je maar hoe snel zo'n bericht verspreid :-)

Lisa J zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Stephanie zei

Awesome Idea!!!

mk zei

So much fun! I love it!

Een reactie posten