vrijdag 1 februari 2013

PL 2012 - week 27

Here's my spread for week 27 of 2012. We were still on vacation back then, so lot of summery pictures to enjoy in these times of bad weather;-) Also this week contains 6 pages, so I had a lot of work on it... Kept it simple on most of my cards :-)




Part I



Part II with some pictures of our trip to Valencia; that city is gorgeous! I used a different type of page protectors from American Crafts on the right side (For the first time). Love this new type!




Part III with a city map of Valencia on the right :-)

And here are my favourites of this week:



Vellum burst




My baby:-)






































A small strip of pictures from Valencia. Love these pictures with the bright blue color in them :-)

Thanks for looking! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Have a great weekend!

Love, Dee

1 reacties:

LB whosthischick zei

Love how you got so many photos on your cards. Love it all

Een reactie posten