zaterdag 2 maart 2013

Currents March 2013


Following the good example that is set by LifeLovePaperAmy Tangerine and Kelly Purkey (to name a few) I'm planning on doing a monthly currents post this year :-)

























Currents

Location
Home sweet home

Eating
chocolat cereal

Drinking
tea

Wearing
skinny jeans, jeans shirt and boots

Reading
blogs through bloglovin'

Wanting
to get a new outfit

Needing
to get some time with my baby

Enjoying
the weekend

Wondering
what this first month at my new job will be like

Listening
to the silence around me

Feeling
good & excited about my new job

Weather
cold but sunny

Waiting
a few more minutes before I leave to have a fun day with a friend

Thinking
I'm happy with the choices I've made

Wishing
you all a great weekend:-)

Love, Dee

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten