vrijdag 17 mei 2013

Place Rahba Kedima

The past weeks we've had some extra days off and although I was planning on getting some crafting done a nasty bug came across so I spent most of my days in bed, not having the energy to do anything at all.. But, last friday I started to feel like crafting again, so I did :-) 

Here's a page I made about our trip to Marrakech (Morocco) in 2011. Other tourists were so kind to make pictures of the two of us.. I think this is about the only picture where we are together. I like the business of it, all the different colors..

For scrapping the pictures of this holiday I'm using papers of the Basic Grey Marrakech line from a few years back :-) Thought it was so appropriate..








supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics Paper), patterned papers (Basic Grey Marrakech line: Mandarin Slice, Palace Blue and Chai), buttons (orange button and map button by My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" Button card and striped button by American Crafts Dear Lizzy), letter stickers (Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type).

For this page I used a sketch from the Signature Series from the awesome Kelly Purkey. I designed my own frames (except for the one in vellum) for this layout. Love that personal touch! I'm actually quite happy with how this layout turned out!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

Love, Dee

Ps: sorry for the dark pictures, the weather hasn't been that great...

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten