zaterdag 15 juni 2013

*Click*

I've been neglecting my blog this past few weeks. Usually I try to squeeze in at least one post a week, but this past few weeks have been crazy. Good crazy, but just filled with fun stuff and a little less fun stuff, but stuff that needed to be done ;-) And although I want to promise to better my life I know vacation is just around the corner, so let's not make any promises and just see how it goes;-)

I've not only been neglecting my blog though, I didn't get round to any scrappy play either. Until thursday this is.. Last thursday I made my first layout in a month and it felt good! I absolutely love the feeling I get from scrapbooking!


This page is about my handsome little nephew. The picture was taken last april. The page is made with mostly the Roller Rink kit from Studio Calico. The colors were perfect for this photo. The journaling is about how I love this little guy and how he steals the show with his cute girls and naughty smile :-)







supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics Paper: white and American Crafts: Ash), patterned papers (Studio Calico Exclusive: Seize the moment and plaza, American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go: To do List, American Crafts Exclusive: Speech Bubbles Paper), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Collection: Smile Enamel Dots), Washi tapes (Freckled Fawn Exclusive: Primer Wide Washi Tape and Freckled Fawn: Green Washi), Thickers (American Crafts: Sotheby in Woodgrain) letter stickers (Basic Grey Exclusive for Studio Calico).

For the Camera embellishment I used the sketch feature on my Cameo for the first time. I absolutely love it!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

Love, Dee

1 reacties:

Kimberly Kett zei

He is an adorable little guy! Love how this all came together, GREAT layout!

Een reactie posten