maandag 1 april 2013

Project Pinterest March


It's time for another episode of Project Pinterest! (and yes I know I'm a day late ;-))



In this series I will let myself be inspired by Pinterest to scrap, cook a meal, bake a pie, do my hair, my nails, et cetera. As many of you, I could browse around Pinterest for days on end, but I rarely really use any of my repinned images. And that's a shame, because there's so much good stuff outthere!

This month a non-scrappy edition. I let myself be inspired by this terrarium  by The clean slate. I was looking for some 'greens' for the home, but it has to be something low-maintenance because I usually let everything die :$

Here are my terrariums (Yes I made two!)







I'm quite happy with how they turned out!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

You can follow me on pinterest as well and check out my boards:


3 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Bedankt voor je deelname aan de Dutch Dares blog hop en je reactie op mijn blog!

Wat een goed idee: je pins daadwerkelijk gebruiken :-)! Deze zijn superleuk geworden!

Ik heb ook bewondering voor je Project Life... Ik ben min of meer begonnen, maar ben tot nu toe alleen maar aan het verzamelen geloof ik. Petje af hoor!

Christa zei

Those are so pretty!!

Caro zei

I told you on instagram already, I LOVE them!!! They are amazing! I am pretty sure that I will still the idea !

Een reactie posten