zaterdag 13 april 2013

This is me! - Intropage


Last week I told you something about Studio Calico's This is me class I'm taking part in. Right after the class was launched Lexi provided us with a challenge to get us going. Since I couldn't wait to get started I jumped right in and made the intropage of my album:





Supplies: kraft bag (Whisker Graphics), card (This is me class kit), washitape (This is me class kit), stamp (This is me class kit), ribbons (local craft store), wood veneers (Studio Calico), life is good piece (Studio Calico Sundrifter), journaling card (Studio Calico Sundrifter), Cardstock (Bazzill Basics), Embossing Powder (American Crafts)

Check out my Studio Calico Gallery to see more detailed pictures! Can't wait to hear what you think! 

Have a great weekend!

Love, Dee

1 reacties:

Danielle zei

Leuk zo'n albumpje en je eerste pagina ziet er al goed uit. Die kraft bags moet ik ook maar weer eens aanschaffen... :-)

Een reactie posten