maandag 20 augustus 2012

Be in the moment...

I need to enjoy the things I do more, enjoy life more, need to be in the moment...

There are so many things I like/want/need to do... I like to scrap, like to cook, like to read, like to spend time online (hello messageboards, pinterest, blogs and instagram), want to work out, like to spend more time with my fiancé, family and friends... But I can't do it all... Well at least not at the same time:-) And I have developed the nasty habbit that when I'm doing one thing, I think about all the other things I could have done at that same time... And obviously that takes out a big part of the fun of the thing I ám doing at that moment... 

So that's why I say to myself: be in the moment!

imagesource: unkown

This goes out to all of you who recognize this feeling :-)

Have a great week!

Love, Dee

4 reacties:

April Michelle zei

I love this quote it so describes my life right now. Thanks for sharing!

Patricia Roebuck zei

How absolutely true this is! Needed to read this today! Thank you for sharing!

Claire T zei

Oh goodness I can relate to this one today! Just what I needed to be reminded!

Christa zei

Great quote!

Een reactie posten