woensdag 8 augustus 2012

Gimme some (Blog)lovin´...

Even though I´ve only just started blogging again I hope you come check back  to see what I´m up to. Now I´ve found a thing that´ll make this easy for you: Bloglovin' :-) A perfect way to keep up with your favourite blogs :-) Oh and check out their mobile app too! So much fun!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I also added several buttons in the bottom right corner.. One for  Bloglovin', one for my Pinterest Board and one for my Twitter account :-) 

Follow me follow me follow me;-)

Love, Dee

4 reacties:

Patricia Roebuck zei

I can't remember my bloglovin password right now, but following thru blogger!

Sparklin zei

Thank you!

Heather McMahon zei

Ok Dee - I'll follow you! your blog looks interesting.

Dani Donner zei

I loved your blog layout! So clean! Just heaven to some tired eyes... :)

Een reactie posten