maandag 1 oktober 2012

Project Pinterest October 2012


A new month has begun, so it's time for another episode of Project Pinterest! 



In this series I will let myself be inspired by Pinterest to scrap, cook a meal, bake a pie, do my hair, my nails, et cetera. As many of you, I could browse around Pinterest for days on end, but I rarely really use any of my repinned images. And that's a shame, because there's so much good stuff outthere!

This month I let myself be inspired by this big picture layout by Susan Weinroth.

And this is my finished layout:



For this layout I used several kits from Studio Calico from the months of April, May and June of 2012, as well as the geotag stamp by Kelly Purkey and some washi :-)

For more detailed pics check out My Gallery at Studio Calico

Can't wait to hear what you think about this layout!

I hope you'll follow me on this Pinterest journey:-)

You can follow me on pinterest as well and check out my boards:

7 reacties:

Christine zei

I love your layout and I love your idea of Project Pinterest. I also have lots of pins but never really use them.

Claire T zei

Gorgeous layout! I look forward to seeing how else you use Pinterest!

Loni zei

I love this idea! I really need to do it, too! Lovely page, too! :)

Unknown zei

Beautiful layout and picture! I love using pinterest to find inspiration too. I try very hard to remember to go back and use the pins.

Danielle zei

Wat een gave foto! En leuk hoe je 'm zo groot op je layout hebt gebruikt.

Nirupama zei

Fabulous. I printed out some big photos but not sure how to scrap them yet
This looks so luxurious in every way.

Allison zei

Love the layout, especially the photo.

Een reactie posten