maandag 22 oktober 2012

Week 42 instagrammed:-)

Hi everyone!

Here's my recap of last week. A little less picture heavy.. Life's so busy right now:-)



1. Pretty rainbow 2. Second bag of these this season (typical Dutch treat: pepernoten) 3. posing for our city's soccer stadium 4. dinner with friends, the little ones on my lap to watch Fireman Sam 5. Homemade burgers by my man 6. fresh orange juice at the office 7. my love cookin' 8. the end result: delicious 9. working on PL again finally.. 10. pretty flowers 11. dinner with my man 12. scrappy time 13. Before the concert last saturday

Here's to the start of a new week! Let's hope it'll be a good one!

Love, Dee

2 reacties:

jessica - craftychicgirl zei

loved looking at the pics. these posts are so great to get a glimpse of the life behind the scrapper :-)

Jen zei

Great pics! I can never remember to take enough pictures during the week - which makes Project Life a bit more difficult - haha. Loved your recap below all the pictures too :)

Een reactie posten